The Aktiv X4 is a deluxe heavy duty wheelchair for occasional to full-time use for heavier users.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- This chair comes with a slide on one piece footboard which fits easily over the standard footplates to give a strong full width platform for heavy users to place their feet comfortably.